That's how it starts. The fever, the rage, the feeling of powerlessness that turns good men... cruel.
一切源于此,那股狂热,愤怒,把一个好人变得,残酷无情。
[touches the S shield] This means something. It's all some people have, it's all that gives them hope.
这个标志有着重大的意义。它是有些人的全部信念,他们唯一能寄托的希望。
Devils don't come from hell beneath us, they come from the sky.
恶魔并不是来自于我们脚下的地狱,而是从天而降。
Next time the shine the light on the sky, don't go to it. The bat is dead, bury it. Consider this mercy.
下次你见到天空上的蝙蝠灯,不要出现了,蝙蝠已经死了,把它埋了。珍惜我的宽宏大量。
Tell me, do you bleed? You will.
告诉我,你会流血吗?你会的。
He is the one that brought the war to us. Count dead, it’s thousands of people. What’s next? Millions? He has the power to wipe out the entire human race, and if we believe that there’s even one percent chance he is our enemy, we have to take it as absolute certain.We have to destroy him.
他把战争带给了我们。有多少人死了?成千上万。下一次呢?几百万?他有能力毁灭整个人类,如果我们相信他可能成为敌人,那怕只是万一的可能性,我们也必须把它看成确凿事实。我们必须摧毁他。
Superman was never real. It is just a dream of a farmer from Kansas.
超人:超人从来都不是现实,那不过是个堪斯农民的梦。
You are not brave. Men are brave.
你并不英勇,人类才勇敢。
Superman: I will take you in without breaking you.
超人:我能不伤你分毫把你抓进去。
Batman: Here I am.
蝙蝠侠:我在这呢。
Alfred Pennyworth: You know you can not win this. It is suicide.
阿尔弗莱德·潘尼沃斯:知道你根本赢不了,这是自杀。
Batman: This is about the future of the world.
蝙蝠侠:这关乎着整个世界的未来。
Diana Prince: It is true what they say about little boys……No natural inclination to share.
戴安娜·普林斯:人们对这俩小毛孩的评价真是准确……他们的天性中就毫无分享倾向可言。
Bruce Wayne: Twenty years in Gotham. How many good guys are left? How many stay that way?
布鲁斯·韦恩:哥谭市20年,多少好人已经离开?又有多少人留下?
Kent: Civil liberties are being trampled on in your city; people living in fear. He thinks he's above the law.
Bruce Wayne: The Daily Planet criticizing those who think they're above the law is a little hypocritical, wouldn't you say? Considering every time your hero saves a cat out of a tree, you write a puff piece editorial about an alien that could burn the whole place down.
Clark Kent: Most of the world doesn't share your opinion, Mr. Wayne.
克拉科·肯特:公民自由在你的城市被践踏,人民生活在恐惧之中。而他认为自己凌驾于法律之上。
布鲁斯·韦恩:《星球日报》批判那些人认为自己凌驾于法律之上的说法有点矫情,你不是这么想吗?每次你的英雄给你从树上救下小猫你们就大肆颂扬,而那些外星人能烧掉整片地区。
克拉科·肯特:大部分人不会同意你的观点,韦恩先生。
Lex Luthor: We know better now, don't we? Devils don't come from hell beneath us. They come from the sky.
莱克斯·卢瑟:现在我们更明白了,不是吗?恶魔不会来自我们身下的地狱。他们来自天空。
Batman: It's time you learned what it means to be a man.
Superman: Stay down! If I wanted it, you'd be dead already!
蝙蝠侠:是时候让你知道作为一个男人意味着什么了。
超人:别动!如果我想的话,你已经死了
Lex Luthor: Boys! Mm, Bruce Wayne meets Clark Kent. Ah, I love it! I love bringing people together! How are we?
[shakes Bruce's hand]
Lex Luthor: Hi, hello.
Bruce Wayne: Lex.
Lex Luthor: [shakes Clark's hand] Lex. It is a pleasure... Ow! Wow, that is a good grip! You should not pick a fight with this person.
莱克斯·卢瑟:男孩们!额,布鲁斯·韦恩会面克拉科·肯特。我喜欢这个场景!我喜欢让人聚在一起,我们好啊?
【与布鲁斯握手】
莱克斯·卢瑟:嗨,你好。
布鲁斯·韦恩:莱克斯。
莱克斯·卢瑟:【与克拉科握手】莱克斯。真荣幸……噢!哇哦!这真实超棒的一握!千万不能和这个人打架。
Clark Kent: This bat vigilante... He's like a one man reign of terror.
Perry White: Nobody cares about Clark Kent taking on the Batman.
克拉克·肯特:这个蝙蝠侠客,他就跟一个恐惧之王的孤军一样。
佩瑞·怀特:没人在乎克拉克·肯特与蝙蝠侠费口舌
US Senator: [on Superman] The world has been so caught up with what he can do that no one has asked what he should do.
美国参议院:【指超人】世界总是着迷于他的能量,没人在乎他的责任。
Lex Luthor: If man won't kill God, the Devil will do it!
莱克斯·卢瑟:如果人类不杀了上帝,那恶魔将会去做这件事!
Superman: [about Wonder Woman] She with you?
Batman: I thought she was with you.
超人:【指神奇女侠】她是你那边的?
蝙蝠侠:我还以为她是你那边的
Alfred: [on Superman] He is NOT our enemy!
阿尔弗雷德:【指超人】他不是我们的敌人!
Clark Kent: Mr. Wayne! Clark Kent, Daily Planet. What's your position on the bat vigilante in Gotham?
克拉科·肯特:韦恩先生!我是克拉科·肯特,《星球日报》的。关于哥谭市的蝙蝠私刑你怎么看?
Bruce Wayne: I've known a few women like you.
Diana Prince: I don't think you've ever known a woman like me.
布鲁斯·韦恩:我还不知道有几个女人像你这样。
戴安娜·普林斯:我不认为你以前不认识我这样的女人。
Bruce Wayne: [after disposing two dozen goons as Batman] I'm getting slow in my old age, Alfred.
Alfred: Even you've got too old to die young, not for lack of trying.
布鲁斯·韦恩:(在作为蝙蝠侠处理掉两拨罪犯)我现在人在中年,奥弗瑞德,行动起来越来越缓慢。
奥弗瑞德:连你这种年龄都算死的太早,但也不是没试过。
Lois Lane: You're psychotic.
Lex Luthor: That is a three syllable word for any thought too big for little minds.
露易丝·莱恩:你疯了。
莱克斯·卢瑟:这小小的三音节单词是愚蠢之人的小脑袋无法理解的事情。
Lex Luthor: The Red Capes are coming! The Red Capes are coming!
莱克斯·卢瑟:那红色斗篷要来了!那红色斗篷要来了!
Lex Luthor: And now, you will fly to him, and you will battle him to the death. Black and blue. Fight night. The greatest gladiator match in the history of the world. God versus man. Day versus night! Son of Krypton versus Bat of Gotham!
莱克斯·卢瑟:而现在你要向他飞行 然后与他殊死一战。黑色和蓝色,飞鹰和黑暗骑士。世界历史上最牛掰的圣斗士战斗。神对人。天对夜,氪星之子对哥谭市蝙蝠。
Diana Prince: [to Bruce Wayne] You know, it's true what they say about little boys: born with no natural inclination to share.
戴安娜·普林斯:【对布鲁斯·韦恩】你知道,他们说的关于小男孩的理论是真的:你们生来就不愿意分享。
Batman: You're not brave. Men are brave.
蝙蝠侠:你并不勇敢 只有人类才勇敢。
Martha Kent: Be their hero, Clark. Be their angel, be their monument, be anything they need you to be... or be none of it. You don't owe this world a thing. You never did.
玛莎·肯特:成为他们的英雄,克拉科。成为他们的天使,成为他们的纪念碑,成为任何他们想要你成为的东西……或者什么都不成为。你不欠这个世界任何东西。你不会这样做。
Superman: [Enters from the sky]
Batman: Well, here I am!
超人:【从天空穿入】
蝙蝠侠:好吧,我来了!
Batman: That son of a bitch brought the war to us!
蝙蝠侠:这个婊子养的把战争带给了我们!
Lex Luthor: Thanks to LexCorp's substantial contribution, Metropolis is now opened for business again.
莱克斯·卢瑟:得益于莱克斯公司给予大都市的极大贡献,大都市再次向你展开怀抱。
Lois Lane: That dream is all some people have.
露易丝·莱恩:有些人一辈子都不知道自己的梦。
你已经过了英年早逝的年龄,虽然你还向这个目标不懈的努力。
更多台词