Natasha Romanoff: Are we still friends?
黑寡妇:我们还是朋友吗?
Clint Barton: That depends on how hard you punch me.
鹰眼:那取决于你打我多重。
Tony Stark: Sometimes I want to punch you in your perfect little teeth!
托尼·史塔克:有时候我真想打在你那好看的小牙上!
Sorry Tony, You know I have no choice, But he is my friend.?
美国队长:托尼,对不起了,你知道我这样做也是别无选择,可他是我的朋友。?
Tony Stark: So was i.?
托尼·史塔克:我曾经也是。
Captain America: Bucky, Do you remember me?
美国队长:巴基,你记得我吗?
Bucky: Your mothers name is Sarah, Have you fold the paper in the shoes.
巴基:你妈妈的名字叫莎拉,你曾在鞋里叠报纸。
Natasha Romanoff: I know how much bucky miss you, don't intervene in this matter, Please.
You will only make things change worse.
黑寡妇:我知道巴基对你有多重要,别插手这件事,拜托,你只会令情况变得更糟。
Captain America: You are to say to want to arrest me?
美国队长:你是说要逮捕我吗?
钢铁侠:我们本来没有必要这样的。
美国队长:可是时局造就了我们,也将毁灭我们。
Captain America: This job. We try to save as many people as we can. Sometimes that dosent mean everbody. But you dont give up!
美国队长:这份工作,我们可以拯救最多人,有时却救不了所以人,但是我们不会放弃!
钢铁侠:好吧,我的耐心都用光了,小P孩出来吧!
蜘蛛侠:嗨!大家好!
Tony Stark: That's why I am here. We need to be put in check. Whatever form that takes, I'm game.
托尼·斯塔克:这就是为什么我在这儿,我们需要受到监管。无论什么形式,我都可以。
Captain America: If I see the situation pointed south, I can't ignore it. Sometimes I wish I could.
美国队长:如果我发觉事情在向糟糕的方向发展,我就没法无视他,有时候我也希望我可以。
Tony Stark: I was wrong about you. The whole world was wrong about you.
托尼·斯塔克:我看错你了,全世界都看错你了。
Tony Stark: Sometimes I want to punch you in your perfect teeth!
托尼·史塔克:有时候我想打在你完美的的牙齿上!
Falcon: What we do?
猎鹰:我们怎么做?
Caption: We fight!
队长:我们应战!
Spider Man: You have a metal arm?This is awesome!
蜘蛛侠:你有一个金属手臂?这真是帅爆了!
钢铁侠:我们这边谁还有特殊技能的,可以展示一下,我非常欢迎。
Scott Lang: Oh, you're going to have to take this to the shop!
蚁人:你这身行头恐怕得返厂了。
Tony Stark: Who's speaking?
钢铁侠:谁在说话?
Scott Lang: It's your conscience. We don't talk a lot these days.
蚁人:你的良知,我们近来鲜有交流了。
Tony Stark: So, you're the Spiderling. Crime-fighting Spider. You're Spider-Boy?
钢铁侠:所以你就是小蛛蛛,一只打击犯罪的蜘蛛。你是男孩?
Spider-Man: S-Spider-Man.
蜘蛛侠:蜘蛛侠!
Tony Stark: Not in that onesie, you're not.
钢铁侠:没门,瞧你那连身装,侠个屁。
Spider-Man: It's not a onesie.
蜘蛛侠:这不是连身装。
Sam Wilson:I just want to be sure you've considered all our options. Because people who shoot at you, usually wind up shooting at me too.
猎鹰:我希望你认真考虑了所有的可行策略,因为那些朝你开枪的人也等于是在对我扫射呀。
General Thaddeus 'Thunderbolt' Ross: Captain, while a great many people see you as a hero, there are some who prefer the word vigilante. You've operated with unlimited power and no supervision. That's something the world can no longer tolerate.
罗斯将军:队长,尽管很多人视你为英雄,但你在有些人眼里不过是个义务警员,你能力无边、不受约束,这已经让世界无法容忍了。
Spider-Man: Hey guys, you ever see that really old movie, Empire Strikes Back?
蜘蛛侠:同志们,你们看过一部经典老片叫《帝国反击战》吗?
Lieutenant James Rhodes: Jesus Tony, how old is this guy?
战争机器:天啊,托尼,这孩子到底几岁啊?
Tony Stark: I don't know, I didn't carbon date him. He's on the young side.
钢铁侠:我哪知道?我又没看过他的出生证明,反正他是年轻人那拨的。
Tony Stark: You got a passport?
钢铁侠:你有护照吗?
Spider-Man: Um, no.
蜘蛛侠:呃,没有。
Tony Stark: Ever been to Germany?
钢铁侠:去过德国吗?
Spider-Man: No.
蜘蛛侠:没有。
Tony Stark: Oh you're gonna love it there.
钢铁侠:呵呵,你会爱上那里的。
Spider-Man: I... I can not go to Germany.
蜘蛛侠:我不能去德国。
Tony Stark: Why not?
钢铁侠:为啥?
Spider-Man: Because I... I have homework.
蜘蛛侠:因为我还没写完作业呢。
Tony Stark: Okay I'm gonna pretend you didn't just say that.
钢铁侠:好吧,我就假装没听见你刚说的。
Steve Rogers: Did he tell you what we're up against?
美国队长:他跟你说我们在跟谁对抗了么?
Scott Lang: Something about some... psycho assassins.
蚁人:好像说是个疯子杀手。
Steve Rogers: We're outside the law on this one. So if you come with us, you're a wanted man.
美国队长:我们这次是违法办事,所以你要是掺合进来,就成通缉犯了。
Scott Lang: Yeah well, what else is new?
蚁人:哦,说点新鲜的来听呗。
Iron Man: How did this happen?
钢铁侠:怎么了?
Vision: I became distracted.
幻视:我分心了。
Iron Man: I didn't think that was possible.
钢铁侠:怎么可能?
Vision: Neither did I.
幻视:我也不知道怎么了。
Steve Rogers: You're a wanted man.
美国队长:你是个通缉犯。
Bucky Barnes: I don't do that anymore.
冬兵:我已经改邪归正了。
Steve Rogers: Well the people who think you did are coming right now, and they're not planning on taking you alive.
美国队长:那些来逮你的人可不买账,他们压根儿没打算活捉你。
Captain America: You got heart, kid, where are you from?
美国队长:孩子,你挺热情的,你从哪来?
Spider-Man: Queens!
蜘蛛侠:皇后镇!
Captain America: Brooklyn!
美国队长:我是布鲁克林的!
Natasha Romanoff: Looking over your shoulder should be second nature.
黑寡妇:从你的肩膀往后看都快成第二天性了。
Sam Wilson: Anyone ever tell you you're a little paranoid?
猎鹰:没人告诉过你你有多疑症吗?
Natasha Romanoff: Not to my face, why, did you hear something?
黑寡妇:没人当面说过,怎么,你听到什么了吗?
钢铁侠:我们本来没有必要这样的。
美国队长:可是时局造就了我们,也将毁灭我们。
Tony Stark: I saw how dangerous my weapons were in the wrong hands, so I took control.
钢铁侠:我知道我的武器如果落在坏人手里会有多危险,所以我选择控制。
Steve Rogers: You chose to do that. If we sign these accords, it takes away our right to choose.
美国队长:那你你选择的。可如果我们签了这些协议,选择权就不在我们手里了。
队长:托尼,不管以后有什么事,只要你需要,我们一直在。
Captain America: Thanks for helping us.
美国队长:谢谢你出手相助。
Black Panther: Your friend and my father, they are both victims, if I can help one of them find peace, why not?
黑豹:你朋友和我父亲他们都是受害者,如果可以帮助他们其中一个找到内心的平静,何乐而不为呢?
Captain America: You know if they find out he's here, they'll come for him.
美国队长:你知道如果他们发现他在这里,肯定会来抓他的。
Black Panther: Let them try.
黑豹:他们可以试试。
Sharon Carter: Here's the receipt for your gear.
莎朗·卡特:这是没收你装备的收据。
Sam Wilson: Bird consume? Come on!
猎鹰:小鸟表演装?有没有搞错!
Sharon Carter: I didn't write that.
莎朗·卡特:又不是我写的。
Tony Stark: You don't deserve that! My father made that shield!
钢铁侠:你不配用那盾牌!它是我爸造的!
Scott Lang: I want to say I know you know a lot of super people, so thanks for thinking of me!
蚁人:我想说的是我知道你认识不少超级英雄,所以感谢你能想到我!
黑豹:我是战士也是国王。
Bucky Barnes: Can you move your seat up?
冬兵:能把你的座椅往前调点么?
Sam Wilson: No.
猎鹰:没门。
旺达:你为了什么?
幻视:为了让别人看到我眼中的你。
Sam Wilson: I don't know how many fights you've been on, but there's not usually this much talking.
猎鹰:你应该没参加过什么战斗,不然你没这么多话!
Spider-Man: I'm sorry.
蜘蛛侠:哦,不好意思。
Steve Rogers: I'm sorry Nat, I can't sign it.
美国队长:对不起,亲,我不能签。
Natasha Romanoff: I know.
黑寡妇:我知道。
Steve Rogers: Then why did you come here?
美国队长:那你来干什么?
Natasha Romanoff: Because I didn't want you to be alone.
黑寡妇:因为我不想你太孤单。
Bucky Barnes: I didn't kill your father.
冬兵:你爸不是我杀的。
T'Challa: Then why did you run?
黑豹:那你跑什么?
Natasha Romanoff: Tony, you're being uncharacteristically non-hyperverbal.
黑寡妇:托尼,沉默不语可不是你的作风啊。
Sam Wilson: So you like cats?
猎鹰:你喜欢猫呀?
Steve Rogers: Sam.
美国队长:萨姆。
Sam Wilson: What? That dude shows up dressed like a cat and you don't wanna know more?
猎鹰:怎么了?那家伙把自己打扮成猫女郎,你就不好奇?
Tony Stark: I don't care, he killed my mom.
钢铁侠:我不管!他杀了我妈妈!
Vision: Clint, you can't overpower me.
幻视:克林特,你打不赢我的。
Clint: Yeah...but she can.
克林特:我知道,但是她可以。
蜘蛛侠:当你有这样的能力,如果对发生的不好的事情袖手旁观,那么发生的一切都是你的错。
Spider-Man: It seems that they won't stop.
蜘蛛侠:他们好像不会停下来。
Tony Stark: We won't either.
钢铁侠:我们也不会。
Tony Stark: Give my Rhody back.
钢铁侠:把我的罗迪还给我。
Spider-man: Captain, I am your fans.
蜘蛛侠:队长,我是你的粉丝。
Tony Stark: It is wrong time to say this now.
钢铁侠:现在不是说这些的时候。
Captain America: Whatever happens, I'll deal with it.
美国队长:无论发生什么,我会解决的。
Tony Stark: I'm trying to keep you from tearing the avengers apart.
钢铁侠:我试着阻止你把联盟弄得四分五裂。
Caption America: You did that when you signed the accords.
美国队长:在你签署协议的时候已经分裂了
Wanda: And what do you want?
旺达:你想怎么样?
Vision: For people to see you, as I do.
幻视:让人们看到我看到的你。
Tony: Do you even remember them?
托尼:你还记得他们吗?
Bucky: I remember all of them.
巴基:我记得他们所有人。
Vision: Our very strength incites challenge. Challenge incites conflict. And conflict…breeds catastrophe. Supervision is not something to be dismissed out-of-hand.
幻视:我们的能力引来了挑战,挑战引起冲突,而冲突导致灾难,监管也许是必要的。
Clinton: We haven't met yet. I'm Clinton.br />
鹰眼:我们之前没见过,我叫克林顿。br />
Black Panther: I don't care.br />
黑豹:我不在意。
Iron Man: Stay down! Final warning!
钢铁侠:最后劝你一次!认输吧!
Captain America: I can do this all day.
美国队长:我能这样打一整天。。
Sharon Carter: Concessions in the concession, cannot resolute don't make concessions, even if everyone is to tell you something wrong, all people want you to get out of the way, you also want to like a tree firmly stick to, and then look at their eyes say: you get out of the way!
莎伦·卡特:在该让步时让步,不能让步时坚决不让,就算所有人都告诉你错的事情是对的,所有人都要你让开,你也要像树一样牢牢地坚守,然后看着他们的眼睛说:你让开!
蚁人:谁能给我个橘子补充下能量。
红女巫:你放水了。
更多台词