愤怒的小鸟
愤怒的小鸟

导演:费格尔·雷利、克雷·卡提斯

分类:美国/动画/冒险/3d

上映时间:2016年05月20日

主演:杰森·苏戴奇斯 乔什·盖德 丹尼·麦克布耐德 玛娅·鲁道夫 彼特·丁拉基

鸟销售员:大红你好啊,过得怎么样?
  Red: Oh, I'm horrible!
  大红:哦,我过得糟透了!
Matilda: We're gonna be working managing our anger through movement.
  玛蒂尔达:我们将会通过动作舒缓我们的愤怒。
  Chuck: Eagle, heron, peacock, warrior, mountain, tree, rabbit, fish, locust, king pigeon, and of course, downward duck.
  恰克:老鹰,白鹭,孔雀,战士,高山,树木,兔子,鱼类,蝗虫,鸽子,当然还有,鸭子。
  Red: Yuck!
  大红:呸!
Red: Am I a passionate bird? Yes, but what does it matter that we're not the same?   大红:我是只充满激情的鸟吗?是。但是我和你不一样又怎么了?
Red: Doesn't anyone see what's going on here? The whole world is in danger! And it's up to us to stop ‘em!
  大红:除了我没人意识到发生什么了吗?整个世界陷入了危险之中!需要我们去阻止他们!
Stella: Hey, something's coming!
  斯特拉:嘿,有东西过来了!
Red: That's me, Red. Ever since I was a kid, I never really fit in. No one understands me.
  大红:那就是我,大红。我还是个孩子起就不能融入集体。没人理解我。
Leonard: Greetings from the world of the pig!
  伦纳德:来自猪之世界的问候!
Chuck: The pigs are stealing our eggs!
  恰克:这些猪在偷走我们的蛋!
  Leonard: Set sail for Piggy Island!
  伦纳德:扬帆向猪岛起航!
Red: Time to get angry! Fire!
  大红:是时候愤怒了!开火!
  Leonard: That guy again.
  伦纳德:又是那只鸟。
  Matilda: Take that, porkers!、
  玛蒂尔达:接招吧,死肥猪们!
  Red: Well, how about that? She can shoot fireballs out of her butt.
  大红:好吧,这招如何?她能从屁股喷射火球。
Bubbles: I told you not to mess with me!
  泡球:我早和你说过别惹我!
  Leonard: Call in the Piggy Air Force!
  伦纳德:呼叫空军猪部!
Bomb: Sometimes, when I get upset, I have been known to blow up.
  炸弹︰有时,当我沮丧的时候,我就想要炸平一切。
  Birds: Surprise!
  鸟︰逗你玩儿!
  Bomb: Ahh!
  炸弹︰啊啊啊!
  Bomb: Oh, excuse me, party foul.
  炸弹︰不好意思,这锅我背。
  Stella: Ow!
  斯特拉︰嗷!
Leonard: Greetings! I am a pig.
  伦纳德:各位好!在下是猪。
  Chuck: [whispering to Red] What's a pig?
  恰克:[跟大红耳语道]猪是啥玩意儿?
  [the escalator suddenly stops]
  [自动扶梯停了下来]
  Leonard: Unbelievable.
  伦纳德:简直无语。
  Ross: Not working, not working.
  罗斯:不管用,不管用。
  [He hits a button with his head which makes the escalator go in reverse]
  [他用脑袋撞了下自动扶梯按钮使其倒转了起来]
  Leonard: Oh, where we're going.
  伦纳德:噢,我们这是往哪走。
  Ross: Not working.
  罗斯:不管用。
  Leonard: We practiced this a hundred times.
  伦纳德:我们练习过上百次了。
  Ross: Oh, man.
  罗斯:噢,天哪。
  Leonard: Give it to me.
  伦纳德:把那给我。
  Ross: [sighs]
  罗斯:[叹气]
  Leonard: [to the birds] We're gonna come in again.
  伦纳德:[面向鸟群]我们会重新来一次进场。
Red: [Red is sleeping in his bed, and suddenly has a flower pot fall on him] Ow!
  [It turns out a little kid is kicking a football against his house. He falsely smiles at the kid, then kicks him up in the sky]
  大红:[大红躺床上睡觉,突然花盆砸向了他]噢![结果是个小孩在对着他的房子外墙踢足球。他对着这孩子假笑了下,然后把他踢飞了]
Bobby's Mom: [after Red attacks the Anger Management sign] Don't look, Bobby! The anger might be contagious!
  鲍勃妈妈:[在大红攻击了愤怒控制指示牌后]小鲍勃,别看!别被他传染了!
  Bobby: [waves "hi" to Red]
  鲍勃:[向大红挥手问好]
  Red: He started it.
  大红:他先惹我的。
Leonard: Show 'em how we do it.
  伦纳德:快给他们露一手。
  Pig: How you doing?
  小绿猪:你好啊?
  [Elder bird woman faints]
  [鸟妈妈桑晕倒]
Leonard: [seeing one of the eggs] Is that what I think it is?
  伦纳德:[看见一只蛋]这难道就是我想的那个?
  Red: Excuse me! Those are fragile, alright? Not yours.
  大红:不好意思!这些东西很脆弱好吧?不是你的。
  Judge Peckinpah: You are makin' our guest feel unwelcome!
  佩金帕裁判员:你让我们的客人感到很不舒服!
  Red: And you're not asking basic questions!
  大红:你都不问一下一些基本问题!
  [a pig slaps his butt]
  [一只绿猪拍着屁股]
  Chuck: Well, this just got awkward.
  恰克:这下尴尬了吧。
Red: We're gonna get those eggs back! Come on, we're birds! We're descendants from dinosaurs! We're not supposed to be nice!
  大红:我们要把那些蛋夺回来!振作起来,我们是鸟!我们是恐龙的后代!我们不是好欺负的!
  [Petunia roars like a t-rex]
  [小鸟发出暴龙一样的吼声]
  Judge Peckinpah: Holy moly!
  佩金帕裁判员:我的天啊!
  Red: Yeah, point made.
  大红:对,要的就是这个效果。
Judge Peckinpah: You tried to tell us, but we didn't listen. What do we do now?
  佩金帕裁判员:你试着提醒我们,但是我们没有听。我们现在怎么办?
  Red: That is where they went, and so that is where we're going!
  大红:他们跑到哪儿,我们就追到哪儿!
  [the birds cheer]
  [鸟儿们欢呼]
  Chuck: It's Chuck time!
  恰克:该“恰克”上场了!
Red: Nice chatting with you.
大红:和你聊天真的很开心。
Judge Peckinpah: There seem to be a recurring issue here! Anger.
  佩金帕裁判员:看来某人在这又犯了爱生气的毛病!
  Red: don't think I have an anger issue, I think you got an anger issue. Are you aware that that robe that you're wearing isn't fooling anybody?
  大红:我才没有爱生气的毛病,你才有。你不觉得你穿的那件大长袍在把我们当傻子吗?
  [he suddenly takes the robe off of to reveal Judge Peckinpah standing on top of Cyrus to appear tall]
  [大红突然把他的长袍脱掉结果佩金帕裁判员站在赛勒斯上面]
  Red: Viola
  大红:中提琴响起
  [there's an audible gasp from the crowd watching]
  [观众群里传来明显的喘息]
  Cyrus: Achoo!
  赛勒斯:呼呼!
  [Judge Peckinpah falsl down]
  [佩金帕裁判员摔倒了]
  Mime: Oh my gosh!
  哑剧演员:我的天啊!
Red: These pigs mysterious and weird, am I right? I don't trust them! I think they're up to something!
  大红:这些绿猪真的是又神秘又怪异,对吗?我不相信他们!我觉得他们在谋划着点什么!
  Judge Peckinpah: Your opinion is not needed!
  佩金帕裁判员:你的这些想法完全没必要!
  [Red gets slingshot by the pigs]
  [大红准备好了朝向绿猪的弹弓]
  Red: Beak, wing, giblets!
  大红:嘴巴,翅膀,身体!
  Leonard: That went well, if you're me.
  伦纳德:如果你是我的话那做的真不错。

更多台词

最近热播剧 最近综艺节目 最近上映电影

[漫漫看] 电影 电视剧 综艺节目 明星 电视节目表 你知道吗

记住网址:www.manmankan.com

Copyright © 2023 www.manmankan.com 版权所有

漫漫看软件 漫漫看安卓游戏 漫漫看安卓软件