忍者神龟2破影而出
忍者神龟2破影而出

导演:戴夫·格林

分类:美国/动作/科幻/冒险

上映时间:2016年07月02日

主演:皮特·普劳泽克 阿伦·瑞奇森 诺尔·费舍 杰瑞米·霍华德 梅根·福克斯 斯蒂芬·阿梅尔

April O'Neil: What's your name?
艾蓓丽尔·奥尼尔:你叫什么?
Casey Jones: Casey Jones.
凯西·琼斯:凯西·琼斯。
April O'Neil: Hey...
艾蓓丽尔·奥尼尔:嘿...
Michelangelo: One question... so are you two like a thing?
米开朗琪罗:一个问题,你们是一对?
Vernon Fenwick: Why aren't we going with the Turtles? When something bad happens, you want to be with the Turtles!
凡诺·芬威克:为什么我们不去和神龟们同行呢?当一些坏事情发生时,你会很想和神龟们在一起!
absmxdvc3k.4.0.1:$2.0">Raphael: What are the most important traits of a ninja?
拉斐尔:一个忍者最重要的是什么?
Leonardo: Speed, stealth, and precision!
李奥纳多:速度,神秘和精准!
Leonardo: Gear up, guys!
李奥纳多:准备好,伙伴们!
Casey Jones: Everything's normal. And the next thing I know, I see a garbage truck, and it starts launching manhole covers!
凯西·琼斯:一切正常。我知道接下来的事情,我看到了一辆垃圾车,它开始推出井盖!
Casey Jones: Who are these guys?
凯西·琼斯:这些伙计是谁?
April O'Neil: They're my friends.
艾蓓丽尔·奥尼尔:他们是我的朋友。
Leonardo: How're you doing up there, Donnie?
李奥纳多:你在那儿干得如何,多尼?
Donatello: I'm doing awesome!
多纳泰罗:我做得很棒!
Baxter Stockman: Inside every human, there's a dormant animal gene. This will return them to their rightful place in the animal kingdom!
苍蝇博士:每个人都有一个潜在的动物基因,这将让他们在动物王国里变回自己应有的位置!
absmxdvc3k.4.0.1:$8.0">Rocksteady: Bye-bye, Turtles!
犀牛罗斯泰迪:再见了,神龟们!
Michelangelo: That's nice of them to say goodbye...
米开朗基罗:听到他们告别真好...
Shredder: Foot Clan, vanish!
史瑞德:脚足家族,消失吧!
Leonardo: What's happening out there, Donnie?
李奥纳多:外面发生了什么,多尼?
Donatello: I don't know, but it doesn't look good...
多纳泰罗:不知道,但是看上去不太好...
Rebecca Vincent: What are you, superheroes?
丽贝卡·文森特:你们到底是什么,超级英雄们?
Raphael: Just four brothers who hate bullies, and love this city!
拉斐尔:只是讨厌恶霸又爱着这座城市的四个兄弟!
Donatello: If the purple mutagen can turn humans into animals, it can turn animals into humans.
多纳泰罗:如果紫色的诱变剂能够把人类转变成动物,那么它就能把动物变成人类。
Michelangelo: And we don't have to be stuck down here for ever.
米开朗基罗:而且我们不必永远被困在这里。
Raphael: If there's a chance that stuff can make us human...
拉斐尔:如果有个机会让这个东西把我们变成人类...
Leonardo: We're turtles, whether you like it or not.
李奥纳多:我们是神龟,不管你们喜不喜欢。
Shredder: I'm looking for errand boys...
史瑞德:我正在找跑腿的人...
Michelangelo: Halloween parade, bro! it's the one night of the year we can fit in...
米开朗基罗:万圣节游行,老兄!一年中就这个晚上我们能融入人群里...
Michelangelo: Cool!
米开朗基罗:酷啊!
Raphael: Get back here!
拉斐尔:给我回来!
Raphael: What part of "move in the shadows" don't you understand?
拉斐尔:“影中潜行”这句话里是有哪个字你不理解?
Michelangelo: Dude, bringing back the mohawk! Good for you!
米开朗基罗:兄弟,带回莫霍克族!这对你有好处!
Bebop: Oh ho ho, you all gots jokes, huh?
猪面:哦吼吼,你们都当成笑话了,是吧?
Donatello: Bogeys on the bus! Press the button!
多纳泰罗:妖怪在车上!快按下按钮!
Leonardo: What button? There are a million buttons!
达芬奇:什么按钮?这儿有无数个按钮!
Bebop: You're a rhinoceros! 猪面:你简直就是个大犀牛! Rocksteady: And you're a...
牛头:那你就是个...
Bebop: Huh, I'm a little piggy?
猪面:嗯,我是只小猪?
Baxter Stockman: This is gonna be good!
苍蝇博士:这非常好!
Michelangelo: You don't look so tough!
米开朗基罗:你看起来也没有那么强!
Shredder: We meet again, Turtles!
史瑞德:乌龟们,我们会再见的!
Raphael: Time to take out the trash!
拉斐尔︰是时候把垃圾扔出去了!
Raphael: That's how I roll!
拉斐尔:这是我的滚动方式!
Raphael: That's how you roll!
拉斐尔:这是你的滚出去方式!
Shredder: This will help us build an army...
史瑞德:这能帮我们打造一支军队。
Leonardo: We keep failing.
达芬奇:我们接连失败。
Splinter: Keep the team unified, and you shall always succeed.
斯普林特:保持队伍团结,而且你必须一直成功。
Michelangelo: This is awesome!
米开朗基罗:这太棒啦!
Bebop: Let's rumble, baby!
猪面:让我们轰鸣起来,宝贝!
April O'Neil: If you want to go down swinging, these guys hit harder than anyone.
爱普:如果你想下来练练手,他们比谁都打得更努力。
Michelangelo: This is Leonardo! He's our fearless leader!
米开朗基罗:这是达芬奇!他是我们无畏的领袖!
Michelangelo: Raphael's like a cuddly teddy bear... if big cuddly teddy bears were incredibly violent.
米开朗基罗:拉斐尔喜欢可爱的泰迪熊......如果又大又可爱的泰迪熊拥有令人难以置信的暴力的话。
Michelangelo: Donatello, he's a technical genius.
米开朗基罗:多纳泰罗,他是个技术天才。
Michelangelo: And I'm Michelangelo! I'm a triple threat: brains, brawn and a dazzling personality!
米开朗基罗:最后,我是米开朗基罗,我是一个三重威胁,体现在头脑、肌肉以及我那耀眼的人格上!
Baxter Stockman: This is gonna be insane!
苍蝇博士:这简直是疯了!
Casey Jones: [to the Turtles] Do not eat us!
凯西·琼斯:不要吃我们!
Leonardo: What time is it, Donnie?
莱昂纳多:现在是什么时间,唐尼?
Donatello: It's Turtle time!
多纳泰罗:这是乌龟的时间!
Krang: I'll be back, but a thousand times stronger!
克朗:我会回来的,但是比现在强一千倍!
Krang: Stupid reptiles!
克朗:愚蠢的爬虫!
Rocksteady: You ever see a rhino charge?
牛头:你见过犀牛冲锋吗?
Bebop: We gotta keep our eyes out for intruders!
猪面:我们要集中注意力发现入侵者!
Rocksteady: Well, what do intruders look like?
牛头:嗯,入侵者是什么样子的呢?
Bebop: Anybody that's not a big pig or a big rhino!
猪面:任何人,除了一只大猪或一头大犀牛!
Rebecca Vincent: I think you should give people more credit. They'll accept you now.
丽贝卡·文森特:我认为你应该给人们更多的信任。他们现在就会接受你了。
Raphael: You're probably right... but I think we'll stick with the arrangement we had.
拉斐尔:你可能是对的…但我认为我们会坚持我们现有的安排。
Leonardo: You ever need us, April knows where to find us.
莱昂纳多:你要是需要我们,艾蓓丽尔知道在哪里可以找到我们。 Rebecca Vincent: Really? You could live a normal life, like the rest of us.
丽贝卡·文森特:真的吗?你可以过正常的生活,就像我们其他人一样。
Raphael: Normal... what fun is that?
拉斐尔:正常…那还有什么乐趣?
Krang: Look out, Earth! It's playtime!
克朗:小心,地球!游戏时间开始了!
Krang: Come here, little turtle! Let me give you a hug, GOODBYE!
克朗:过来,小乌龟!让我给你一个拥抱,再见!
Raphael: Nobody!
拉斐尔:没有人!
Leonardo: Messes!
莱昂纳多:敢惹!
Donatello: With Mikey!
多纳泰罗:麦克!

更多台词

最近热播剧 最近综艺节目 最近上映电影

[漫漫看] 电影 电视剧 综艺节目 明星 电视节目表 你知道吗

记住网址:www.manmankan.com

Copyright © 2023 www.manmankan.com 版权所有

漫漫看软件 漫漫看安卓游戏 漫漫看安卓软件