星球大战:原力觉醒
星球大战:原力觉醒

导演:J·J·艾布拉姆斯

分类:美国/动作/科幻/剧情/战争/奇幻/冒险

上映时间:2015年12月18日

主演:哈里森·福特 马克·哈米尔 凯丽·费雪 彼得·梅靥 黛茜·雷德利 约翰·波耶加 奥斯卡·伊撒克 亚当·德利弗 格温多兰·克里斯蒂 肯尼·贝克

Chewie, we're home.
楚伊,我们到家了。
Women always figure out the truth. Always.
女人总能道明真相,总是如此。
Oh dear friend, you don't know how happy I am to see you.
亲爱的朋友,你不知道见到你我有多开心。
Rey: I've already fixed it. 蕾伊:我已经修好了。
Finn: Well can you un-fix it? 费恩:你能不能再把它弄坏。
Obi-Wan Kenobi: Rey, these are your first steps.
欧比-旺·肯诺比:蕾伊,这是你的第一步。
The droid... stole a freighter?
机器人……偷了一辆运输机?
Finn: Ok, stay calm... stay calm...

费恩:好,冷静……冷静……
Poe Dameron: I am calm.
波·达梅隆:我很冷静!
Finn: I was talking to myself.
费恩:我对自己说的。
Rey, may the force be with you.
蕾伊,原力与你同在。
Leia: You know, as much as we fought, I always hated it when you left.
莱娅:你知道,虽然我们总是吵架,但我还是讨厌你不辞而别。
Han Solo: That's why I did it, so that you'd miss me.
汉·索洛:所以我才这么做,这样子你就会想我了。
Leia: I do miss you.
莱娅:我想你了。
Finn: Can you fly a TIE Fighter?
费恩:你能开TIE式战机吗?
Poe Dameron: I can fly anything.
波·达梅隆:什么我都能飞。
I was raised to do one thing... but I've got nothing to fight for.
我只为一件事而生……但我却没有奋斗的目标。
Well, you tell them that Han Solo just stole back the Millennium Falcon, for good!
哈,你告诉他们,汉·索洛刚刚偷回了千年隼,永远偷回来了。
Escape now; hug later.
现在快逃,待会再抱!
Finn: Han Solo, the Rebellion General?
费恩:汉·索洛,那个义军将军?
Rey: No! The smuggler!
蕾伊:不是!是走私犯!
This is the Millennium Falcon! You're Han Solo!
蕾伊:这是千年隼!你是汉·索洛!
Han Solo: I used to be.
Finn: We'll figure it out, we'll use the Force!
费恩:我们会想出办法的,我们可以运用原力!
Han Solo: That's not how the Force works!
汉·索洛:原力不是这么用的!
Rey: You... you're afraid... that you will never be as strong as Darth Vader!
蕾伊:你……你在害怕……你害怕自己永远不会想达斯·维德一样强大。
Poe Dameron: Why are you helping me?
波·达梅隆:你为什么救我?
Finn: Because it's the right thing to do.
费恩:因为这是正确的事情。
Poe Dameron: ...You need a pilot.
波·达梅隆:……你需要飞行员。
   费恩:我需要飞行员。
Finn: What should we do with her?
费恩:她来了,我们怎么办?
Han Solo: Is there a gabage chute... or trash compactor?
汉·索洛:那里有没有垃圾滑梯……或者垃圾夯实机?
Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.
蕾伊:你会除去这些枷锁,离开这个囚室,留着门。
Stormtrooper: What did you say?
冲锋兵:你说什么?
Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.
蕾伊:你会除去这些枷锁,离开这个囚室,留着门。
Stormtrooper: I will tighten these restraints, scavenger scum!
冲锋兵:我会锁紧它们,拾荒垃圾!
Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.
蕾伊:你会除去这些枷锁,离开这个囚室,留着门。
Stormtrooper: I will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.
冲锋兵:我会除去这些枷锁,离开这个囚室,留着门。
Rey: You will drop your gun.
蕾伊:你会把枪扔掉。
Stormtrooper: And I'll drop my gun.
冲锋兵:我会把枪扔掉。
I've got a bad feeling about this.
对这件事我感觉很不好。
Hope is not lost today... it is found.
希望并未在今天消失,它被寻回了。
Rey: There are stories about what happened.
蕾伊:有一些故事,是关于以前发生的事情。
Han Solo: It's true. All of it. The Dark Side, the Jedi. They're real.
汉·索洛:是真的,都是真的。黑暗面,绝地武士,他们活生生存在。
【出自预告片】
The Force is strong in my family. My father has it. I have it. My sister has it. You have that power, too.
我们家族拥有的原力很强。我父亲有,我拥有,我的妹妹有,你也有那种力量。

更多台词

最近热播剧 最近综艺节目 最近上映电影

[漫漫看] 电影 电视剧 综艺节目 明星 电视节目表 你知道吗

记住网址:www.manmankan.com

Copyright © 2023 www.manmankan.com 版权所有

漫漫看软件 漫漫看安卓游戏 漫漫看安卓软件